BASE LEGAL ECUADOR
CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF ECUADOR
GENERAL ORGANIC CODE OF PROCESSES
ORGANIC CONSUMER DEFENSE LAW
E-COMMERCE LAW, SIGNATURES AND DATA MESSAGES
These terms of conditions are subject to the LAW OF ELECTRONIC TRADE, SIGNATURES AND DATA MESSAGES, as mentioned in its official register, in the same way CHOZAS ONLINE SHOP OF ARTESONS coincides, that the use of electronic networks, internet, occupies a substantial role for the impulse of commerce and production.
Chozas Online Craft Shop shows you handmade products by different artisans and entrepreneurs of the country.
1. Any natural or legal person wishing to purchase products from craft online shop huts will accept these terms and conditions by CLICKING ON THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON AND MAKING YOUR ORDER FOR CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE COMMITTED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. Slogan trademarks, logos, photographs included in craft online store huts belong to and are the responsibility of the owners (entrepreneurs), all intellectual property rights in the designs available to create customized products, including, but not limited to, all trademarks, trade names, traded images are copyrighted. No person other than the owner has a license or right to the designs, within huts online shop crafts are protected, will respond to the rights of privacy, privacy and confidentiality guaranteed by the Political Constitution of the Republic of Ecuador as well as based on the Law on Electronic Commerce, Signatures and Data Messages.
3. Any person who obtains and uses unauthorized information, from the portal huts online shop crafts, will be identified and the sanctions detailed in both the Constitution of the Republic of Ecuador and the Law on Electronic Commerce "Obtaining and unauthorized use of information, (...) will be punished with a prison sentence of two months to two years and a fine of one thousand to two thousand united States dollars."
4. The condition of return of some product by TIENDA CHOZAS ONLINE ARTESONS, depends on the policy of each undertake for your product.
5. It is the responsibility of the person who will purchase a product in CHOZAS ONLINE STORE ARTESONS, to inform the yourself about the product before purchasing it.
6. The billing of each product is the responsibility of the owner of the product, (entrepreneur), in case of requesting invoice, make known.
7. Payment methods will be those that are available in the store at the time of purchase, and will be visible when proceeding with the order of your products.
8. Customers who have any problems or wish to contact customer support must do so through the available forms or telephone numbers available in the same online store in the Contact Us sections.